Monday, January 3, 2011

Wreaths.........

 So the new craft that I'm obsessing over at the time is wreaths. Not your typical wreath. These are all made of fabric, yarn, felt and scrap booking embellishments. I recently learned how to make an assortment of flowers using felt and fabric and I'm having so much fun creating!

Made to match Aeris's room. The wreath looks very dark in this pic. It's actually different shades of purple, pink, and a light grey.

Made to match Ashley's room. Pink , yellow and white with a splash of purple.

I made this for my sister, I haven't sent it to her yet so I hope she doesn't see this before she gets it! I just learned how to make pom pom flowers out of fabric! I just used a few on this one ;-)
I ripped up an old pair of jeans and made this wreath out of denim (for the base)
All of the flowers are either fabric or felt.

No comments: